Hurley Bankside 10/11 August


Dear Members Further to lengthy discussions with Karen, Vice Commodore and Dave, Rear Commodore, a decision has been made that with regret it is necessary to cancel the Bank side at Hurley this weekend. Although the weather forecast indicates a sunny weekend, winds are predicted to reach 40 mph on Saturday between the hours of 1 pm to 3 pm this will make moorings at Hurley difficult and potentially dangerous. We have decided to put the safety of our members first and therefore have cancelled the cruise. This is a shame given that it would have been the last Bankside of the year however I am sure Karen will be including Banksides in her programme next year. Kind Regards Robin Bartropp Commodore The Windsor Yacht Club 


0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

in the days before lockdown photos from events were added to the website. I'd really like to start doing this again. If you have anything you'd like to add to the gallery then please send them to me a

I'd heard a rumour that you could notify MDL that you would be away from your mooring and get a credit if they let someone else use it. Unfortunately no-one at MDL seems to be aware of how it works or