top of page

Easter Up River Cruise 3-6 April


Dear Skippers

The weather forecast for next weekend indicates high winds, rain and only occassional sunshine.

Steve and I have had a chat and are minded not to try and take the fleet all the way to Goring in potentially uncomfortable conditions.

Plan B is to go to Marlow for the Friday night and Saturday to Henley. Both moorings offer shops, pubs and restaurants.

Chardonnay plans to leave Windsor on Friday morning.

We will review the weather later in the week when we have a more accurate forecast.

PLEASE acknowledge receipt of this email and include your MOBILE PHONE NUMBER so we can get in touch easily on Thursday with a decision.

Skippers are of course free to make alternative arrangements.

Many thanks

Steve and John


1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Booking Events on the Website

Its so easy, all you have to do is go to the events page choose your event you wish to book on, click on your choice, This will open the booking page start typing your info and it will load all your d

Do you have any photos of events?

in the days before lockdown photos from events were added to the website. I'd really like to start doing this again. If you have anything you'd like to add to the gallery then please send them to me a

bottom of page